Sunday, October 10, 2010

Telecharger Image No Cd Morrowind

Santi is here! = O)

Hello!

long time ago and that is not writing a lot has happened in my life for about 11 months!


As you know, we were awaiting the arrival of our beautiful baby!
Santi became head get so much love and excitement to have him at last among us. We are learning to be parents while he learns to be out of mom's tummy and that ... Wow that takes time!

But it's time to try to get a bit to normal and regain what I also enjoy do and that's cooking, my recipes and get experience, learn more about food and try to eat better and more balanced. I have to know how will I feed this little one, ideally, we want to be vegetarian.

course to achieve this, we know well how to combine food, how to make delicious recipes and full of nutrients he needs, and even more dishes that are fun and appealing to the eye and the nose so there is no way to not eat them. The good thing is that we still have time to be learning as he is still taking pure milk. The bad, the time flies and we must begin soon, soon!

So my intention is to dust off my recipe, my kitchen appliances and put Sam in his fanny pack to accompany me in this new culinary adventure.

you come with me?

If you have tips, recipes, or share them recommendations in the comments section. I love to read and learn from them.

Have a great week and happy 10.10.10.

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment