Sunday, October 31, 2010

How Much Is A Coyote Snare

Day 14 of Master Cleanse Master Cleanse 2010

Hello!

Wow! seemed to not make it but here I am, starting day 14 of the Master Cleanse .

The last time was not as simple as now and, indeed, there were times when I felt a lot of anxiety, boredom or cravings.

On this occasion was different, partly because taking care of the day Santi me wings so I did not realize when it's "lunch time", simply pass the day with the lemonade and go. At first I thought about making lemonade snow, scraping of lemonade, tea, lemonade, try not to feel bored and had "variety" in my "food."

I
snow in my ice cream maker (I have it for 2 years and the truth is that most have not used it, so I thought this was a good opportunity)


; And, although it was super frozen, gave a rich consistency.


Another reason, I think, is that this time I have more to lose muuuuchoo! During the pregnancy I got a lot of weight, so now it's time to lose those kilillos more and get in shape, that's a great motivation to continue taking lemonade. Another reason is that Henry and my sister are making and that helps because we threw sticks. And most important I think, is to see the results almost immediately! The first days went down nearly a kilo a day! My body started to react very well and was desinflaman lot, the skin began to clean and some of my ailments have been slowing:
  • I have no back pain (just out of a chair it was hard because it hurt so bad the lower back, and NO today! )
  • I do not hurt either the soles of the feet when walking. (Also during pregnancy began to feel pain in plants of the feet simply by standing, and well, let alone walking, today and the pain is much lower! )
  • The skin of the face and hands are cleaned up a lot, in fact, I have yet to wear badges makeup!
  • I downloaded a total so far, 7.5 kilos! Not bad, the average is 1 kilo every two days, although it should be noted that the more overweight you faster and lower as you approach your goal weight, loss slows. Also got the first days of a kilo per day and was then decrease to half a kilo per day, 300 grs., Etc. But no matter, the important thing is to go down forever! Outside
  • two days where I did feel very tired, in general I felt wide awake and energetic.
not yet know how many days I'll last with lemonade, I hope to make at least 21 days (so 7 days) and then make the transition to juice (at least a week) and little by little to incorporate the solids.

For now, I'm happy to be achieving my goal of being thinner and healthier.

I hope you have a great day and see you around here soon.

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment