Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What Are Gardman Bird Feeders



Hello!

These days have been filled with much activity. Chough was birthday and to celebrate we went the weekend to Los Angeles and San Diego. Few days were very fun but exhausting muuuyy.

back home I decided to start a family a detox to lose some extra pounds and bring respite to our system to help it heal, so we bought honey maple, lemon and cayenne to make "lemonade diet " or as also called the "Master Cleanse .

This is the second time that I, the first time was a little over a year and I felt fine. Then my sister did for 22 days and Henry for 12 and both felt a great improvement, in addition to turning down a few sizes.

If you want to know more about what the purpose, duration and at what times to use this dale click here detoxification and see what it is.


How
the lemonade is made?
Mix:
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 / 2 lemon)
  • 2 Tablespoons genuine maple syrup grade B (not maple flavored honey), or agave syrup
  • 1 / 10 teaspoon cayenne (red pepper / cayenne) or to taste
  • 8 oz. (250 ml) water, warm water (purified or spring) if you prefer, you can be cold water.

can prepare several glasses of lemonade and leave them in the refrigerator to get them ready for the day.
  • For each 8 cups (2 liters) of water added
  • 1 cup lemon juice and
  • 1 cup maple syrup,


Mix together and save the refrigerator. Every time you serve a glass of lemonade, do not forget to add one or two pinches of cayenne, it is extremely important to help release toxins from the blood.


We started
on Monday and I started to make enough lemonade to avoid temptation, just felt a little hungry or anxiety each one took out a bottle of lemonade, and that was the problem.


ended up doing more than 8 liters of lemonade for Henry and me!

And as we are in October, we could not leave behind the celebration and Halloween decorations, so until the lemonade had a touch of mystery with all their pumpkins.


The trick is to make it fun to avoid temptation and not feel that we as "punishment." Now try doing some creative things with lemonade, I hope Santi chance of me so we can share them with you!
For now, I feel very happy because I am on my day 3 of lemonade, I feel good and the scale starts to be on my side, haha!

Have a great and detoxified day!

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment