Thursday, November 4, 2010

Free Watch Bangbrother.com

Vegan Mofo!

Hello!

November 1 was held on Vegan Day! and also all of November has become the month of veganism in many places. So much so that there is even a page called VEGAN MOFO vegan bloggers that convenes around the world to record and share their best vegan recipes on their blogs.

I already signed up and although I am still doing the master cleanse (I must confess that yesterday and day before yesterday I took a short break and ate something, but today I got back on track) I did not miss the opportunity to spend the link and you see hundreds of vegan food blogs there with delicious recipes!

I'll make a recap of some of my favorite recipes. Also, during these days that I have not eaten, I have been reading a lot! There are a number of blogs Padrisa have given me ideas that I want to do from here on out. Both in terms of new recipes to try, as a combination of exercise with the diet, new places to visit.

I think what I keep in the Master Cleanse, take the opportunity to share you some of these blogs they are super inspiring and always have some fun and interesting to give.

For now, my lemonade and I celebrate every day VEGAN MOFO November!




And you celebrate the vegan mofo?

Have a great November,

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment