Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gay Hook Up Spots On Long Island

onions Nopales: Tab Quinoa & The Front Burner

Hello!

And we continue to VEGAN MOFO!

this is father to hold a full month veganism, lets think a little about what we eat and not only in terms of food, but also in terms of products and services. We are surprised that so many things that we have at least a byproduct of an animal ...

I still remember the first time I read something about veganism, I almost died of the print to know that even the shampoo is derived from animals, gelatine or say and even the tires of cars! WOW! but it is not here to be extremists and think about the possibility of going to live in a cave, also assured that there would also have to use something of an animal to survive, it is rather to be more aware and make better decisions given the context in which we live.

Anyway, I've had the opportunity to read a lot of new posts and have found blogger @ s super interesting and above all super inspiring @ s. An example is Emily , A girl who decided to follow her love of cooking and although I already had a stable career, he went to study for a chef and now works doing delicious vegetarian dishes. And today I wanted to eat quinoa , yes, this tiny seed that germinates in the blink of an eye and becomes a little bubble filled with protein, I started looking for a tasty recipe and I found this in the Emily Blog at The Front Burner .
Quinoa Tabulate adapted here.

3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup raw quinoa, well rinsed
2 cups water 1 cucumber party
diced 2 tomatoes diced parties
1 / 2 cup stuffed olives, red bell pepper (optional)
1 / 4 cup lemon juice 2
tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste


is very important to wash the quinoa before cooking, you can use a colander and put under running water until it runs clear. Meanwhile, add some olive oil in a saucepan with the garlic and saute careful not to burn. After washing, place the quinoa in a pot and move it for a minute over medium heat. Add water and let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until water has evaporated


and quinoa has a small white tail. Did you catch sight?

While quinoa is cooking, chop the cucumber, tomatoes and olives and put everything in a baking dish to combine.


Prepare the dressing with olive oil, the Jujo lemon, salt and pepper. Once the quinoa is list, add it to the cucumber, tomato and olives, stir well and add the dressing! It's that easy and so delicious!


MUUYYY recipe is easy to make, very rich and very filling. I made it to take home to my parents and I must confess that was a little more than half of what we had done so much that Henry and I "tasted and rectificábamos " that is at the point, haha! And while the olives will add a special touch, I think I prefer the original recipe without olives and maybe some parsley and mint.

And you, what you like to prepare recipes with quinoa?
Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog!

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment