Sunday, November 14, 2010

Native New Yorker Nutrition Facts

Vegan Mofo: Oatmeal with maple and chocolate chips

Hello!

We are almost half of Vegan Mofo! that fast pass the time ...

And time is what is sometimes less about today will make a super quick oats but not as much sugar as they come in packets of flavors.

But first, I must confess I never had been a fan of oatmeal, as you input before it did anything I was not appetizing and as they say that "love is born in sight" because I did not dare to try it. Until I realized that oatmeal is super nutritious and helps you take care of the heart by controlling fat and cholesterol in the body. So I said let's try it and I really enjoyed. Though initially it was consumed by packets that comes cargadísima sugar, until I thought I needed to eat in a more natural and less processed. From there I started it myself and just adding a little honey to sweeten it and give it a richer flavor.

Oatmeal with maple and chocolate chips

1 / 2 cup oatmeal
1 cup hot water or almond milk, soy or one you like (more or less as the consistency that you like)
1 tablespoon natural wheat bran
1 tablespoon maple syrup
Chocolate Chip (which you like! do not limit myself, lol)

Place oats in a bowl,

add hot water


and mix well.


cover with a plate for 10 minutes or until the oats have absorbed the water.


Sprinkle bran, honey and chocolate chips.


Stir and enjoy!


Yummy! Rich, full of fiber and very good for the heart = o)


And you, Do you like oatmeal? What's along?

Have a great day and take care of that heart.
Thanks for visiting my blog,

Namaste,

Lau-raw = o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment